Our best shoes for Plantar fasciitis are all you need to help you walk with comfort again! There are a myriad of benefits to investing in shoes made specially for this condition. Keep reading further to find out more about how you can use our shoes to ease your life.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is the most common cause of heel pain. It’s a condition that occurs when the thick band of tissue (fascia) that runs across the bottom of your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes becomes inflamed. Plantar fasciitis is more common in runners, but anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet can develop it. It usually affects people between ages 40 and 60. The symptoms of plantar fasciitis include pain in the bottom of your foot or heel when you get out of bed or first stand up in the morning. The pain often subsides after walking for a few minutes. Pain may come back later in the day as you continue to stand or walk around. Also, pain when you bear weight on your heels, especially when rising up onto your toes or rolling over onto your toes while going up stairs or getting out of a chair. The most common symptom of plantar fasciitis is pain in the bottom of your foot near the heel that worsens with standing and walking. You may also experience stiffness in your calves or pain when rising from sitting for long periods of time.
How is Plantar Fasciitis Caused?
Plantar fasciitis is the most common overuse injury of the foot and heel. Plantar fasciitis is caused by repeated stress on the plantar fascia, a thick band of tissue that supports your arch. The plantar fascia is made up of collagen fibers arranged in parallel to form a strong rope-like structure. Plantar fasciitis can be caused by overuse or sudden weight gain or loss. The condition is more common in people with high arches and those who are overweight or obese. It can also be caused by trauma to your foot, such as a fall or an accident. The plantar fascia becomes inflamed (plantar fasciitis) when it’s overused or injured. The inflammation causes pain when walking, running and standing on your toes. You may feel stabbing pain under your heel bone at the base of your big toe (first metatarsal) when you take a step with weight on that foot, especially after getting out of bed in the morning. Plantar fasciitis can develop gradually over time with too much walking or standing on hard surfaces without giving your feet time to recover between activities — for example, working long hours on your feet wearing uncomfortable and unsupportive shoes.
Benefits of Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis
Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis have a lot of benefits. They are especially helpful to people who suffer from plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis shoes help relieve the pain associated with this condition by providing extra support for your arch, making it easier for you to walk without pain. They also provide proper cushioning for your feet so that they don’t become fatigued from standing all day long or running errands around town. If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, there are many different types of shoes available on our website that can help relieve some of your symptoms and make life more comfortable for you until your condition improves. Furthermore, these shoes have:
- Arch support – Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis have built-in arch supports that help provide extra cushioning and give added support to your arches when you walk or run. This helps reduce strain on your plantar fascia and reduces the likelihood that you’ll develop blisters on your feet as well as other foot problems such as calluses.
- Heel cushioning – The best shoes for plantar fasciitis also feature heel cushions in their design so that they’re more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time without feeling like they’re too tight around your heels or causing any discomfort at all.
- Plantar fasciitis is a painful condition that causes the heel to hurt. While it can develop for no apparent reason, it is often caused by overuse or an injury. The pain is typically felt on the bottom of the foot and is worse in the morning. It may also be worse after exercise or taking steps. Plantar fasciitis shoes are designed to help ease the pain of plantar fasciitis by walking properly and providing support for your feet. These best shoes for plantar fasciitis can help you heal faster and prevent further complications such as heel spurs and other foot problems.
Why Choose Us?
We have been a leading provider of high-quality orthopedic footwear and orthotic devices for many years. We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service possible. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help you find the right shoes for your condition. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Our Plantar Fasciitis Shoes are made of high-quality materials that are comfortable and durable. The shoes provide good support and cushioning that can relieve the pressure on your feet, which helps relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis.
- The shoes are designed to fit comfortably and snugly in order to give maximum support to your feet. This helps reduce the stress on the heel area, which is one of the most common areas affected by plantar fasciitis. The shoes have an arch support feature for more comfort.